Shipping & Handling Policy
Orders from Zen Engineering’s, Zen Store, can be placed 7 days a week and 24 hours per day. Orders are processed and shipped Monday thru Friday with the exception of holidays and scheduled business closings. We strive to ship all in stock orders within 48 business hours, excluding holidays and scheduled business closings. Contact Zen Engineering Customer Service should you have any questions. Please plan your order accordingly so your items will arrive to you in a timely manner.
- Within 24 hours of your order being placed you will be contacted by someone in our Zen Store to confirm your order.
- All shipments from the Zen Store will be shipped via UPS Ground. (Call our Customer Service Department (818) 957-7939 if you need other shipping options for your order.)
- Second Day Air via UPS is available only in the U.S.
- Next Day Air via UPS is available only in the Continental U.S.
- Shipping times may vary when shipping to remote locations.
- The cost reflected on the Shipping Selection screen is for Shipping and Handling costs.
- We reserve the right to refuse any order you place with us at anytime for any reason. We may, in our sole discretion, limit or cancel quantities purchased per person, per business or per order. We reserve the right to limit or prohibit orders that, in our sole judgment, appear to be placed by dealers, resellers or distributors or not in our best interest. In the event that a credit card has already been charged, and an order subsequently cancelled, Zen Engineering, Inc. will issue a refund to the credit card account in the amount of the charge in 3-5 business days. If a change or cancellation to an order occurs, we will attempt to notify you by contacting the email and/or billing address/phone number provided at the time the order was placed.
- The customer has the right to cancel the order prior to shipping. Once an order has been shipped, the customer can no longer cancel their order.
Zen Engineering, Inc. will not issue any refunds on items purchased after the order has been shipped. Our shipping department takes great care when packaging your order so that damage does not occur to your items but if by chance your item(s) become damaged in shipping, they may be exchanged for the exact item only (see return process below). Zen Engineering, Inc. only provides a refund for shipping costs if the return is a direct result of our company's error.
A copy of the original invoice must accompany the return of the item(s). Failure to provide this copy will result in an unprocessed return. Returns should be sent to:
Zen Engineering, Inc.
ATTN: Returns Department
13759 Kinbrook Street
Sylmar, CA 91342
SHIPPING COSTS ARE NOT REFUNDED.
If you need any help while visiting our Zen Store please contact Marianne and she will be happy to help you.
818.367.2485 or 818.957.7939
Technical Content Disclaimer
We at Zen Engineering pride ourselves in explaining how the software works to the best of our ability. We do not however guarantee that our technical tips will work in your environment. This is due to many factors including specific software versions and other company or agency customizations. If any technical tip does not work in your work environment feel free to contact us and we well do what we can as a free service to assist you within reason.
All Zen Engineering service Quotes contain our full standard T’s & C’s that are applicable to those services.